Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a Magnum of Oakvale Chardonnay Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- These terms and conditions will be posted on the Oakvale Wines website oakvalewines.com.au for the duration of the competition.
- Promotion commences at 12.00am, AEST on Monday 16 November 2014. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 22 November 2015 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period must complete their contact details to register for Oavale Wines email communications via:
a) subscribing to Oakvale Wines enewsletter via the website http://www.oakvalewines.com.au or facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oakvalewinery
b) completing an official entry form found at promotional stands and the Oakvale Wines Cellar Door at 1596 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320 and place the form in the entry box provided.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Oakvale Wines on first Monday of each Month from Monday 7th December 2014. The draw will take place at midday at 1596 Broke Road Pokolbin NSW 2320.
- The winners will be announced by emailing the winners from Friday 12 December 2014 and then the first Friday of each month subsequently until 11 December 2015. Winners will need to provide proof of age to claim their prize.
- The first valid entries drawn each month will win a 1.5L bottle of Oakvale “Ablington Vineyard” Chardonnay valued at $70.00 Prize/s is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Total prize value is $840.00
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on 9/03/2016 at 11.30amin order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
- Oakvale Wines will bear the reasonable cost of freight to the winner’s nominated delivery address within Australia.
- All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
- Winner/s will be notified by email.
- Neither Oakvale Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Oakvale Wines may at its absolute discretion substitute a different vintage in place of any prized referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Neither Oakvale Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Oakvale Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters all decisions of Oakvale Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
- The Promoter is Oakvale Wines. 1596 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320 Telephone (02) 4998 7088 www.oakvalewines.com.au
NSW Permit No. – LTPS/14/09070 A.C.T. Permit No.TP 14/04036
Hunter Valley Get Away
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the following “Terms and Conditions of Entry”
- Employees of the promoter, their immediate families, and companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Confirmation of the age of the Entrant will be required if the entrant wins the competition, or any prizes associated with the competition.
- The Promoter is Oakvale Wines, 1596 Broke Road, Pokolbin. NSW 2320 (Oakvale Wines is the trading name of Ablington Wines Trust ABN 17 475 654 349).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, 18 years of age or older. By entering this promotion you are certifying that you are over 18 years of age. Residents of the Northern Territory are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will commence 12:00am Australian Eastern Standard Times on 12th July 2015 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31st October 2015 (Competition Period). Any entry received after the expiry of the competition is deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
To enter the competition, you must:
i. Purchase a minimum of 6 x 750ml bottle of any Oakvale Wine or Cider from the Oakvale Wines Cellar Door, Oakvale Wine Club or online from Oakvale’s website www.oakvalewines.com.au
ii. Sign up for the Oakvale Wines eNewsletter
- For each 750ml bottle of the above mentioned wines purchased, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are permitted.
- Entries are deemed received at the time collected or received at the Promoters address or its database and not at the time of submission.
- There will be one prize winner drawn at 12pm AEST by Oakvale Wines on Monday 9th November 2015 at 1595 Broke Road Pokolbin NSW and winners will be notified by Friday 13th November 2015 via phone and displayed on the Oakvale Wines website.
- The prize winners will each receive one non transferable invitation for 2 adults (winner plus one guest) to experience a Hunter Valley Get Away including two nights at Cypress Lakes Resort, a private wine tour and tasting at Oakvale wines and dinner at EXP restaurant (value $250). The date of this dinner is to be determined by the promoter. This date will be set by the venue and is not negotiable.
- The total prize value is $980.00 but cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to a third party. In the event that the prize, or part of the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s Control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- The prize includes all food and wine for the dinner plus accommodation but does not include any transportation.
- In the event that the prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will conduct a redraw on Monday 30th November 2015.
- The decision of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Entry in the Promotion constitutes the Entrants consent to permit the Promoter and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related bodies corporate, to use the Entrants personal information including name, age, image contact details and any other information provided pursuant to this competition in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without remuneration, limitation or restriction, including for promotional and advertising purposes to promote the Promoter and its business and related companies. The Promoter may for an indefinite period send electronic messages, SMS, emails or telephone the Entrant for any products/services/events provided by the Promoter
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude or disqualify any entry at anytime. Any automated, robotic, or programmed system attempting to participate will void each entry made by these and similar methods.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, employees, associates, agents and related body corporate (including directors, officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoters negligence or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the full extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Entrant and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction or requirement from any regulatory authorities.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook harmless from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Authorised under Permit Numbers: ACT - ACT TP 15/06394 and NSW LTPS/15/04943