Win a Magnum Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- These terms and conditions will be posted on the Oakvale Wines website oakvalewines.com.au for the duration of the competition.
- Promotion commences at 12.00am, AEST on Thursday 6th July 2017. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 6th July 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
To enter, Individual must comply with the following conditions;
1. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period complete their contact details to register for Oakvale Wines email communications via:
a) subscribing to Oakvale Wines enewsletter via the website http://www.oakvalewines.com.au or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oakvalewinery.
b) Completing an official entry form found at promotional stands and the Oakvale Wines Cellar Door at 1596 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320 and place the form in the entry box provided.
2. To enter, individuals must during the promotional period, when prompted, promote digital content created by Oakvale Wines via:
a) Liking and sharing digital media created by Oakvale Wines on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oakvalewinery.
b) Following the Oakvale Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/oakvalewinery.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Oakvale Wines on the first Monday of each Month from Monday 7th August 2017. The draw will take place at midday at 1596 Broke Road Pokolbin NSW 2320.
The winners will be announced by emailing, or Facebook messaging, the winners from Friday 11 August 2017 and then the first Friday of each month subsequently until Friday 6th July 2018. Winners will need to provide proof of age to claim their prize.
Winners will be required to respond to Oakvale staff within 7 day of the winning announcement in order to claim their prize, otherwise a re-draw will occur.
The first valid entries drawn each month will win a 1.5L bottle of Oakvale wine valued at $140.00 Prize/s is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Total prize value is $3360.00.
The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary by Mon 31st December 2018 at 11.30am in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
Oakvale Wines will bear the reasonable cost of freight to the winner’s nominated delivery address within Australia.
- All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
- Winner/s will be notified by email.
- Neither Oakvale Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Oakvale Wines may at its absolute discretion substitute a different vintage in place of any prizes referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Neither Oakvale Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Oakvale Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters all decisions of Oakvale Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
- The Promoter is Oakvale Wines. 1596 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320 Telephone (02) 4998 7088 www.oakvalewines.com.au
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/17/02047