Oakvale Wine Club
To activate your membership & receive Member Benefits:
• Membership is activated with the purchase of your first dozen wines. This will form one dozen of your minimum two dozen annual commitment & will be at Member’s prices
•You are required to purchase a minimum two dozen wines over a minimum 12 month period
• You are required to provide & maintain personal contact details for communication & dispatch of wines
• You are required to provide a current credit card details to Oakvale Wines to transact up to two dozen wines per annum.
• This can be done online through your Member Login or by contacting the office by email, phone or in person. Twice a year, your member credit card will be debited for the cost of a dozen wines. Oakvale Wines will dispatch your selected wine to you as a Member after payment has been taken.
• You must be over 18 years old & ensure no underage person will take delivery of your wines
• The credit card must that of the Member
• Should you move or change delivery address without informing Oakvale Wines, you are aware & accept that additional freight charges will be charged.
Where, as a Member, if you have selected “My Choice” you are required to advise us annually. We will send out a reminder email every six months asking you to choose your wines. You must respond within seven days from the date the email was sent or your wine delivery will default to our “Winemakers Premium Mix Dozen”.
The minimum Membership commitment is a period of 12 months & a minimum purchase of two dozen wines; this will be automatically renewed at the end of each 12 months for a further term of 12 months.
Must be in writing, be legible, be signed by you as the Member & be forwarded by email, fax or post & will be accepted after the initial 12month period. If membership is cancelled before the first 12 month period, a $100 cancellation fee will apply. In line with Privacy Laws your details & past Member information will be deleted from our files at this time.